Training of Trainers at Linkopings Universitet, Sweden
Within the project, starting from December 3, training has been conducted at Linkoping on the subject of «ACTIVE LEARNING».
The course ended on December 7, where all the participants were given certificates on the training.
Participants from the National Polytechnic University of Armenia were: Meri Ghazaryan
/Institute of Energetics and Electrical Engineering, Chair of Thermal Power Engineering and Environment Protection/
and Vahram Muradyan (Gyumri branch of NPUA, Chair of Electrical Power Engineering, Information and Automation Systems).
Five days of training comprised the following topics:
- Lightboard model in Active Learning,
- SWOT Analysis in Active Learning,
- SMART formulation of Learning Objectives,
- Advances in Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy,
- Flipped Classroom,
- Learning tools and materials,
- Online Evaluation methods, Blended Teaching methods,
- Professional and Intercultural Engineering Competences,
- Daily presentations and feedback.
Knowledge and experience acquired during the training will be successfully applied to train the NPUA academic staff.