Training of Trainers at University of Barcelona, Spain
Within the ERASMUS+ PRINTeL project, starting from December 10, training has been conducted at
University of Barcelona (UB) on the subject of «Active Learning and ICT-enhanced teaching: M-learning and gamification».
The course ended on December 14.
Participants from the National Polytechnic University of Armenia were Hasmik Hovhannisyan
/Centre for Continuing Education and Lecturers Professional Development/ and Armen Hovhannisyan
/Head of chair of Mining and Environmental Protection/.
Five days of training comprised the following topics:
- Introduction to Active Learning;
- Active Learning Interaction Tools: sli.do, Poll Everywhere, Mentimeter;
- Digital Infographics in Active Learning;
- Gamification: Basic Concepts;
- The Elements of Gamification;
- Kahoot as a Gamification Tool;
- M-learning: Basic Concepts;
- Adobe Spark Videos in M-learning;
- Daily Presentations and Feedback.
Knowledge and experience acquired during the training will be successfully applied to train the NPUA academic staff.