Training of Trainers in KU Leuven, Belgium
Within the project, starting from November 12, training has been conducted in KU Leuven on the subject of «ACTIVE LEARNING».
The course ended on November 16, where all the participants were given certificates on the training.
Participants from the National Polytechnic University of Armenia were: Arman Arakelyan (Chair of Applied Mathematics and
Physics); Arusyak Abrahamyan (Chair of Economics and Management); and Yeghisabet Alaverdyan (ISSD Chair).
Five days of training comprised the following topics:
- TPACK model in Active Learning,
- ADDIE model in Active Learning,
- SWOT Analysis in Active Learning,
- SMART formulation of Learning Objectives,
- Advances in Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy,
- Flipped Classroom,
- Learning tools and materials,
- Online Evaluation methods,
- Blended Teaching methods,
- Professional and Intercultural Engineering Competences,
- Daily presentations and feedback.
Knowledge and experience acquired during the training will be successfully applied to train the NPUA academic staff.