Training of Trainers at University of Porto, Portugal
Within ERASMUS + PRINTEL project lectures and practical classes on “Video as a Teaching and Learning Tool for
Teachers and Students” has been conducted at university of Porto starting on November 12th until November 16th.
Armen Amirjanyan (Chair of Economics and Transoprtation) and Ella Hovhannisyan (ISSD Chair) were participants
from National Polytechnic University of Armenia. They have been awarded certificates at the end of trainings.
Within the trainings the following aspects and topics were covered:
- Video as a Teaching and Learning Tool (Lecture Capture, Explainer videos, Software tutorials),
- Video use in higher education,
- Panopto as a Video Platform for Higher Education,
- Interactive Classroom: Using different vídeo tools in classroom & Video as a tool for flipped classroom,
- Videos as support of classes/MOOCs, by using “Explain Everything” App/Soft,
- Videos on ﬂipped classroom,
- Panopto Online Evaluation methods,
- Presentations and feedback.
Obtained knowledge and skills will be invested in NPUA training courses for academic staff.