Training of Trainers at FH Joanneum Gesellschaft mbH, Austria
Within the project, starting from November 5th training of trainers has been conducted in FH Joanneum Gesellschaft mbH (FHJ)
on the subject of “HYBRID/BLENDED TEACHING AND LEARNING”. The course ended on November 9th, where all the participants
were given certificates on the training.
Participants from the National Polytechnic University of Armenia were Kristina Khudaverdyan /ISSD Chair/
and Levon Kirakosyan /CSN Chair/.
Five days of trainings comprised the following topics:
- Introduction to Blended Learning,
- E-moderating and the reflective practitioner/teacher,
- Dealing with an e-learning platform,
- Online-Portfolios to support students’ reflection processes,
- Online learning material production,
- Online tools to support Project Based Learning,
- Assisted work in the group projects,
- Presentations of projects and feedback.
Knowledge and experience acquired during the trainings will be successfully applied to train NPUA academic staff.